Oregon Children’s Theatre (OCT) creates exceptional theater experiences that transform lives. OCT believes theater and storytelling can educate, empower, inspire, and entertain in remarkable ways. Their vision is that all children, families, and communities have opportunities to learn and grow through theater and the arts.
Watson Creative believes that now, more than ever, we need to support organizations that are creating a better world. This year, Watson invites you to take the money you might have spent to purchase a gift and give back to support OCT’s vision to create accessible theater for everyone. OCT impacts young people in many ways, from their powerful performances on stage to the theater and life skills taught in their Acting Academy. Thank you for taking the time to give back to this organization we believe in!
- $500 funds our 4-week public speaking residency, “Loud & Clear” at one low-income school.
- $250 delivers free theater tickets and companion books to one low-income classroom through OCT’s “Ticket to Read” program.
- $150 provides scholarship tuition for one student to participate in our Acting Academy classes.
- $100 buys all the socks for the scene “It’s Raining Socks!” for OCT’s upcoming production: Naked Mole Rat gets Dressed
- $75 transforms one Actor into a Mole Rat for OCT’s upcoming production: Naked Mole Rat gets Dressed