Project Managers (Talent Pool)
Are you passionate about project management and efficiency? Do you have a knack for helping others organize and grow into their best professional selves? Do you inspire others and lead by example? WATSON CREATIVE is always on the lookout for the brightest project management minds to help us exceed our clients’ expectations through the timely delivery of high-quality design work. Apply for our Project Manager Talent Pool and we’ll keep your info filed so we can reach out when the timing is right.
- Scope, budget, plan, and follow up on assigned projects
- Work closely with design team to identify potential project management issues
- Champion project management best practices across all projects
- Support, expand, and revise WATSON CREATIVE’s processes, as required
- Nurture a positive and result-oriented work environment
- Research management trends and tools to maintain WATSON CREATIVE’s lead in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or equivalent
- Highly organized and self-driven
- Natural leadership and inspiring work ethic
- Passionate about management and organizational efficiency
- Knowledgeable in various project management philosophies such as waterfall, JIT, and Agile
- Expert in project management software tools including Microsoft Project and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communicator
- Thick skin: able to take critique
- Ability to formulate feedback in a constructive manner
- Ability to manage creative staff with patience and leadership
- Ability to interface with clients in a highly professional manner, including executives
- Comfortable with changing expectations and client requests for revision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to wear multiple hats, including working outside of this job description
- Solid and well-developed sense of business integrity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Artistic endeavors outside core professional competence a strong plus.
WATSON CREATIVE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WATSON CREATIVE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WATSON CREATIVE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WATSON CREATIVE’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.