Creatives (Talent Pool)
For us, design is a passion, a sport, and an obsession. We are always on the lookout for creative talent, from graphic design, to copywriting, to photography and video, and everything in between. If you’ve got creative chops, we want to see them. Apply for our Creative Talent Pool and show us what you’ve got; we’ll keep your information filed and reach out if we feel it’s a good fit and the timing is right.
- Highly creative and self-driven;
- Passionate about design and branding;
- Excellent written and spoken communicator;
- Thick skin: able to take critique and direction;
- Ability to interface with clients in a highly professional manner;
- Comfortable with changing expectations and client requests for revision;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to wear multiple hats and multitask;
- Solid and well-developed sense of business integrity
WATSON CREATIVE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WATSON CREATIVE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WATSON CREATIVE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WATSON CREATIVE’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.